Outstanding Career Opportunity within the Technology / Insurance arena!
Business Analyst – Kalispell, Montana, 59903
Summary: Client is an Insurance Management organization. We are seeking a Senior Business Analyst to work as a liaison among business and IT stakeholders to elicit, analyze, communicate and validate requirements for changes to business processes, policies, and information and information systems. Understands business problems and opportunities in the context of the requirements and recommends solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals.
Communicate with the business and IT community using data and process models to clarify and validate features and requirements. Identifies the “AS-IS” state and the “TO-BE’ state for the business and IT community based upon the collected features and requirements. Work closely with project managers, software developers, and IT management to validate that the proposed and developed solutions meet the internal and external client’s need. Works with SQA to design user acceptance test plans. Provide mentoring to other business analysts as required.
- Certification in Project +, PMI, PMP or IIBA CBAP a plus.
- 3-5 years Business Analyst experience, similar role, or equivalent work experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Computer Science and/or related field; related work experience may be substituted for educational requirement.
- Business Analyst experience with commercial or personal lines rating and underwriting is preferred.
- Previous experience in implementation of Property and Casualty insurance rating, underwriting and policy issuance systems; and/or equivalent experience with Company’s policy, claims or billing applications is a plus.
- Experience with relational databases (SQL Server and/or DB2).
- Experience with XML for data presentation and communication.
- Must possess a strong knowledge of the insurance industry
JOB TYPE: FT, Permanent
SALARY: a competitive attractive base salary + incentives.
Candidate Career Interest: Please send your resume as a MS-word (.doc) or PDF attachment for the position of interest: email@example.com
Review our “Outstanding Career Opportunities and Stay Updated by Subscribing to our RSS feed!
We offer a substantial REFERRAL $ BONUS for every professional you refer that is hired by our clients.*
Cotledge & Associates, Inc. – J. Cotledge #312-965-5278.