“Outstanding Career Opportunity within the Technology/ Trading/Financial Services arena!”
Position: Business Analyst Lisle, IL. 60532
Salary is open and based upon experience.
Company will not provide sponsorship for this position.
2 positions – 1 Mid to Sr. Business Analyst and -1 mid level – Business Data Analyst
Company will not relocate or sponsor for this position
Summary: Client: Software Company looking to revolutionize the electricity markets in North America. An innovative trading operations solution provider for participants in the physical electricity markets. They are seeking driven individuals who can take our existing products to the next level. We are currently looking for a Business Analyst to join our client’s product team in Lisle, IL.
This is one of the hottest companies in the commercial software trading space
Excellent management team and mentoring environment
You must be sharp or look elsewhere
Key points: BA’s that has worked with process workflows, data feeds business rules and has • Track record in delivering major adoption / migration projects in a Business Analyst role. Must have some area of Financial Services or Trading or back office background.
• Track record in delivering major adoption / migration projects in a Business Analyst role. Must have some area of Financial Services or Trading or back office background.
• Strong knowledge business processes – front to back, able to work with flow charting, use cases, transform understanding of stake holder needs and turning them into technical specs.
• Ideally someone from Financial Services or Consulting Experience with 4 to 9 years’ experience.
Ease in dealing with senior management
• Experience in achieving results in a project context using resources that do not report directly to them
• Solid knowledge of IT, including experience of managing IT-oriented projects, user requirements development, and testing
• Good understanding of IT oriented methods and approaches
Job Type: FT, Permanent Salary: a competitive attractive base salary + incentives.
Candidate Career Interest: Please send your resume as a MS-word (.doc) or PDF attachment for the position of interest: firstname.lastname@example.org
Review our “Outstanding Career Opportunities and Stay Updated by Subscribing to our RSS feed!
Cotledge & Associates, Inc. – J. Cotledge #312-965-5278.