Full Charge Bookkeeper Chicago, IL.
Salary Commensurate with Experience
Company will not provide sponsorship or relocation for position.
Key points: Done heavy payroll and billing. Out of a small office environment where they feel comfortable doing/multiple tasks.
Summary: Well-established North Michigan Ave. marketing company is seeking a full charge bookkeeper. Candidate must be a well-organized, self-starter with good communication skills.
General Accounting, AP, AR, maintain ledger entries, bank reconciliations and account reconciliations. The candidate must prepare federal and state payroll tax returns, as well as interface with outside accountants in preparation of financial statements and year-end taxes.
Minimum 5 years bookkeeping experience
- Done heavy payroll and billing.
- Out of a small office environment where they feel comfortable doing/handling multiple tasks.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel and Word
- Strong accounting software experience with (Sage 100 ERP, formerly known as MAS 90, QuickBooks or Peachtree)
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to act and operate independently with minimum daily supervision
Profit Sharing Plan
401 (k) Retirement Plan
Candidate Career Interest: Please send your resume as a MS-word (.doc) or PDF attachment along with a short summary for the position of interest: firstname.lastname@example.org
Review our “Outstanding Career Opportunities and Stay Updated by Subscribing to our RSS feed! Cotledge & Associates, Inc. – J. Cotledge #312-965-5278.