Client Account Software Insurance Support and Quality Reinsurance Analyst
Location – Cincinnati, Ohio 45201
Salary commensurate with experience.
Summary: Client is an Insurance Management organization. We are seeking a Client Account Software Insurance Support and Quality Reinsurance to provide telephone and/or on-site applications support to customers, answering questions on function and usage of product. Be able to handle client calls and issues involving technical issues.
Candidate will be traveling for the first six months to Cedar Rapids, Iowa for training, periodically.
Key points – Must have provided telephone support for Client’s with Insurance software and candidates are required to know Property and Casualty along with Reinsurance.
Experience developing and executing test cases to ensure proper operations of software. Must have a solid understanding from the business perspective, not just the technical perspective. Must have excellent communication skills. Experience providing phone or on-site client support to customers.
- Minimum of six years’ experience in providing telephone and/or on-site applications support to customers, answering questions on function and usage of product.
- Be able to handle client calls and issues involving technical issues.
- Minimum of three to five years’ experience in developing and executing test cases to ensure proper operations of software.
- Insurance industry experience.
- Reinsurance knowledge preferred.
- Experience in training clients on product features. Conducts system evaluations to determine client workflows, documents, and procedures to verify proper product usage.
- Familiar with the practice of continuous process improvement.
- Must be a local candidate and available to work in our Cincinnati office
“Does This Interesting/Exciting Position…Sound Like Your Background & Expertise?
” Who Do You Know That Might Be Interested In This Exciting Career Opportunity?
OK, Now, Tell Them!
Candidate Career Interest: Please send your resume as a MS-word (.doc) or PDF attachment along with a short summary for the position of interest: firstname.lastname@example.org
Review our “Outstanding Career Opportunities and Stay Updated by Subscribing to our RSS feed! Cotledge & Associates, Inc. – J. Cotledge #312-965-5278.