Clinical Care Managers (LCSW, LCPC, LMFT, PhD)
Location Chicago, Il 60606
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Company will not relocate at this time.
Full time role
Focusing on: The ideal candidate will be a Licensed Clinical Social Workers, PhD Clinical Psychologists, Licensed Clinical Professional Counselors or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists in the State of Illinois. Must have 1-3 years post-licensure direct practice experience. Prefer 1-3 years of managed care experience. Two years clinical experience in the Mental Health field.
Summary: Clinical Care Managers are Licensed Clinical Social Workers, PhD Clinical Psychologists, Licensed Clinical Professional Counselors or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists in the State of Illinois. Client is one of the leading Behavioral Health and Wellness company nationwide.
Education: Commensurate with License.
Licenses: Must have a current, valid, unrestricted license as a LCPC, LCSW, PhD Clinical Psychologist, or LMFT in the State of Illinois.
- Must have 1-3 years post-licensure direct practice experience.
- Prefer 1-3 years of managed care experience.
- Two years clinical experience in the Mental Health field
- Education commensurate with license
- Working knowledge of 59 Admin. Code pt. 132 (Rule 132)
- Experience in managed care administrative systems (claims, authorizations, etc.) a plus
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a call center environment, performing telephonic assessments, collecting sufficient data to make appropriate referrals, and determining if appropriate levels of care are being provided.
- Will collaborate and coordinate with providers, consumers, and the treatment team to evaluate clinical appropriateness of treatment and interventions.
- Works with providers and facilities to monitor and evaluate care at regular intervals to ensure that treatment is designed to meet the Consumer’s individual needs and that progress is being made towards the consumer’s goals.
- Uses approved clinical policies, procedures, and clinical criteria to provide administrative services within benefits.
Candidate Career Interest: Please send your resume as a MS-word (.doc) or PDF attachment along with a short summary for the position of interest: firstname.lastname@example.org
Review our “Outstanding Career Opportunities and Stay Updated by Subscribing to our RSS feed! Cotledge & Associates, Inc. – J. Cotledge #312-965-5278.