“Outstanding Career Opportunity within the Technology/Healthcare arena!”
Cognos Business Analyst / Business Intelligence P/A – Enterprise Data Warehouse
Skokie, IL. 60077
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Company will not provide sponsorship or relocation for positions.
Environment – Oracle 11g, Cognos 10.1, company working with over 4 Terabytes of data.
Key points: Business Analyst / Business Intelligence looking for someone with business intelligence tool required, Cognos is preferred and QA / QC testing.
Summary: Our client is one of the leaders in the healthcare industry. We are currently seeking a Senior Programmer Analyst 1 – Enterprise Data Warehouse.
In this role, you will:
· Design and develop the data warehouse/data mart applications by providing innovative solutions with a focus on research projects
· Responsible for the identification of data items through research, analysis, profiling, data mining, and data discovery of the source data.
· Gathers business requirements by conducting meetings/interviews, and facilitating large-group/cross-functional sessions with customers, while containing the scope of the initiative.
· Interact with user / customer to efficiently and clearly interpret business requirement specifications into detailed technical specifications.
· Design and develop complex REDCap forms.
· Design and develop complex SQL queries.
· Document data standards, requirement specifications, and business processes.
· Responsible for establishing best practices for several developers working in the same environment on different projects.
4 year college degree in computer science/data processing or equivalent on the job experience
- 2+ years of enterprise data warehouse / business intelligence industry experience
- 2+ years of experience with a business intelligence tool required, Cognos is preferred
- Experience in QA / QC testing a plus
- Project management skills a plus
- REDCap experience a plus
- Experience with ETL design and development a plus
· Familiarity with healthcare industry or healthcare information systems is a plus
· Strong analytical, problem solving, negotiation, issue resolution and facilitation skills are required
· Excellent written and verbal communication and decision making skills
” Who Do You Know That Might Be Interested In This Exciting Career Opportunity?
OK, Now, Tell Them!
Candidate Career Interest: Please send your resume as a MS-word (.doc) or PDF attachment along with a short summary for the position of interest: email@example.com
Review our “Outstanding Career Opportunities and Stay Updated by Subscribing to our RSS feed! Cotledge & Associates, Inc. – J. Cotledge #312-965-5278.