Global Supply Chain Manager
Bloomingdale, IL 60108
Salary commensurate with experience.
Key points: Must have Experience with S&OP (Sales and Operations Planning) and with Oracle’s ASCP, top two needs from the position. 5+ years of management experience. Solid understanding of lead-time, safety master scheduling, and Pharmaceutical industry experience a huge plus.
Summary: Client one of the top-selling manufacturer within the food and nutritional science industries. We are seeking Global Supply Chain Manager to provide leadership to analyze and optimize the global supply chains to deliver key results (customer service, inventory targets, operational efficiency, financial, etc.) for current and future needs across business units.
- Lead the formal Sales & Operations Planning process to balance Demand and Supply Plans in alignment with financial goals and objectives. Establish methods of measuring and improving supply chain performance indicators.
- Leverage Oracle’s Supply Chain Management eBusiness Suite in development of common analytic and planning tools and work processes.
- Effectively manage and support supply chain staff by training, developing, mentoring and coaching to support and interact with all levels of the organization to achieve set objectives.
- Support the Performance System by driving Lean and Pull system based activities through the organization to eliminate waste and improve efficiency. Evaluate and make recommendations on all aspects of the end-to-end supply chain to minimize landed costs.
- Investigate and evaluate future systems and supply chain methodologies to keep up with best practices.
- Provide independent judgment on significant issues; handles time sensitive and confidential matters. Coordinate and maintain information, records, and resources for manufacturing and distribution facilities.
- Comply with all safety and GMP requirements.
Minimum three years of experience leading formal S&OP process required.
- Five to seven years of management experience with ERP supply chain software preferred; Oracle ASCP required.
- Broad and deep knowledge of supply chain and production processes required; Master Scheduler (Operational planning/scheduling and inventory management – MRP) skills preferred.
- APICS certification CPIM and/or CSCP preferred.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office software, with Macro experience preferred. Supervisory experience preferred.
- Experience with Lean systems preferred.
- Experience with Change Management systems preferred.
- Bachelor degree in Supply Chain Management, business or closely allied field required; in lieu of degree, consideration may be given to candidates with 10+ years of relevant experience.
Candidate Career Interest: Please send your resume as a MS-word (.doc) or PDF attachment along with a short summary for the position of interest: email@example.com
Review our “Outstanding Career Opportunities and Stay Updated by Subscribing to our RSS feed! Cotledge & Associates, Inc. – J. Cotledge #312-965-5278.