Informatica Senior Programmer Analyst – Enterprise Data Warehouse
Skokie, IL. 60077
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Company will not provide sponsorship or relocation for positions.
Key Points: Data Warehouse Enterprise – someone with Informatica ETL and SQL development.
Environment – Oracle 11g, Cognos 10.1, company working with over 4 Terabytes of data, (Mainly looking with Experience in Informatica PowerCenter platform).
Summary: Our client is one of the leaders in the healthcare industry. We are currently seeking a Senior Programmer Analyst – Enterprise Data Warehouse. In this role, you will:
· Design and develop the data warehouse/data mart applications utilizing Informatica tool to extract data from our Epic electronic medical record system and/or other sources.
· Responsible for the identification of data items through research, analysis, profiling, data mining, and data discovery of the source data from Epic and other clinical ancillary systems.
· Gathers business requirements by conducting meetings/interviews, and facilitating large-group/cross-functional sessions with customers, while containing the scope of the initiative.
· Interact with business analysts and IT analysts to efficiently and clearly interpret business requirement specification into detail data mappings.
· Design and develop complex SQL queries.
· Document data standards, requirement specifications, and business processes.
· Responsible for establishing best practices for several developers working in the same environment on different projects.
· 4 year college degree in computer science/data processing or equivalent on the job experience
- 2+years of enterprise data warehouse industry experience.
- 2+ years of experience with ETL design, development, architecture and implementing data warehouse data marts, Informatica Power Center experience a plus
- 2+ years of experience in writing complex SQL
· Strong analytical, problem solving, negotiation, issue resolution and facilitation skills are required
· Excellent written and verbal communication and decision making skills
- Experience and understanding of data sources including 3rd party RDBMS, SQL server and Oracle
· Experience in QA/QC testing a plus
· Project management skills a plus
· Experience with Business Intelligence tool a plus
· Familiarity with healthcare industry or healthcare information systems is a plus
” Who Do You Know That Might Be Interested In This Exciting Career Opportunity?
OK, Now, Tell Them!
Candidate Career Interest: Please send your resume as a MS-word (.doc) or PDF attachment along with a short summary for the position of interest: firstname.lastname@example.org
Review our “Outstanding Career Opportunities and Stay Updated by Subscribing to our RSS feed! Cotledge & Associates, Inc. – J. Cotledge #312-965-5278.