“Outstanding Career Opportunity within the Technology/ E-Commerce arena!”
Position: Java Senior IT Web Architect – Itasca, Il 60143
Summary: Client: E-Commerce, seeking a Senior IT Web Architect for company’s Portal and E-commerce Architecture. Report directly to the Director of IT Architecture. The scope of this position includes Architecture responsibilities for all Web Related IT systems.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other equivalent or related field. Advanced degree preferred.
• 10+ years of software development / software engineering experience;
• 5+ years of Web Development; should be a Sr. Technical Architect that understands middleware and truly understands it.
• 5+ years of experience as an Architect or Software Systems Engineer;
• Practical knowledge of IT Application development, SDLC processes, agile development methodology;
• Thorough knowledge of Java, Linux, Web Servers and Application Servers; (Apache and JBoss).
• Significant Experience with or Knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture;
• Expertise in eCommerce/n-tier Web Application Design and Deployment;
• Excellent written and oral communication skills;
• Web based Ecommerce experience;
Job Type: FT, Permanent Salary: a competitive attractive base salary + incentives.
Candidate Career Interest: Please send your resume as a MS-word (.doc) or PDF attachment for the position of interest: email@example.com
Review our “Outstanding Career Opportunities and Stay Updated by Subscribing to our RSS feed!
Cotledge & Associates, Inc. – J. Cotledge #312-965-5278.