“Outstanding Career Opportunity within the Technology arena!”
Position: PHP MVC MySQL Developer, Aurora, IL.
Salary or hourly is commensurate with experience.
Company will look at either a full-time or contractor for this role.
Contract length is at least 6 mos
Summary: PHP / MySQL developer needed for multiple e-commerce websites and web applications. Ideal candidate must have solid OOP skills, strong database design, proficiency in PHP 5, and experience working with MVC frameworks (specifically: Symfony or Cake). Candidate should have 5+ years professional experience in web development.
Key points: Must have PHP, MVC, and either Symphony or Cake. Also person needs to understand Speed, Security, and Scalability, ideally having built Content Management Systems from Scratch.
- Develop and support high traffic, e-commerce LAMP applications
- Analyze, document, and extend existing MVC applications
- Deliver thoroughly tested and documented code within project timelines
- Strong experience developing multiple websites for a LAMP environment
- Previous MVC framework experience, e.g., CakePHP, Symfony, CodeIgniter
- Thorough understanding of PCI DSS and related standards
- Experience with jQuery libraries a plus
- Linux shell scripting experience a plus
- Excellent verbal/written communication, organizational and time management skills
- Great attention to detail
- Able to work independently, exhibit initiative and collaborate well in team environment
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
LOCATION: Aurora, IL JOB TYPE: Permanent
Who Do You Know That Might Be Interested In This Exciting Career Opportunity?
Your Out-of-Town Friends, Relatives or Business Associates?