Production Manager, Food – Reno Nevada, 89503
Relocation is an option for this role.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Key points: Prior experience with distribution, manufacturing and inventory management required, preferably in a health food-related industry. Soft Gel experience highly preferred. As well as, vitamins, Vitamin D, pharma, fish oil or OTC (over the counter) products.
Summary: Client one of the top-selling manufacturer within the food and nutritional science industries. We are seeking the ideal candidate who manages all production activities to meet quality and productivity goals. Develops methods of tracking and ways to improve labor productivity. Confers with management to establish production and non-production standards and cost controls and obtains data regarding container sizes, production run shortages, machine speeds, etc. needed for plant operations.
Supervisory: Directly manages the Distribution Manager, Maintenance Manager and the Manufacturing Manager. Directs and coordinates site activities concerned with manufacturing, packaging, engineering and maintenance, inventory control and distribution of company products in a GMP environment by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate managers in the areas of Manufacturing, Receiving Warehouse, and Order.
- Bachelor’s degree; Master’s preferred
- Minimum of five years of related experience, including experience in middle management, preferably in a health food-related industry.
- Prior experience with distribution, manufacturing, and inventory management in a GMP environment.
- Prior soft-gel manufacturing experience is a big plus.
- Manages site operations including manufacturing, packaging, engineering / maintenance, inventory control and distribution of company products to ensure profitability targets, quality and safety standards, and schedule commitments are consistently achieved.
- Products experience: Vitamins, Vitamin D, pharma, fish oil or OTC (over the counter) products.
- Strong integrity and high ethics
Candidate Career Interest: Please send your resume as a MS-word (.doc) or PDF attachment along with a short summary for the position of interest: firstname.lastname@example.org
Review our “Outstanding Career Opportunities and Stay Updated by Subscribing to our RSS feed! Cotledge & Associates, Inc. – J. Cotledge #312-965-5278.