“Outstanding Career Opportunity within the Foods/ Retail / Ecommerce arena!”
Project Manager, Addison, Il 60101
Salary Commensurate with Experience
Company will not provide sponsorship or relocation for position.
Summary: The Project Manager is responsible for the successful delivery of small to large-scale projects / initiatives by ensuring the proper execution of the activities and tasks as indicated by the IT methodology.
Directly accountable for the successful delivery of projects / initiatives by harnessing subject matter expertise to lead and execute the processes necessary to achieve desired results. Responsible for delivering all assigned initiatives with quality on schedule and within budget. The successful delivery of projects directly affects the overall effectiveness of information systems department.
- BS Degree in Business or IS / IT preferred or equivalent experience.
- Minimum five years’ experience with project management concepts and practices.
- Six-eight years’ experience leading Application Development and rollout-type projects.
- Proven record of accomplishment in developing detailed plans for complex projects involving challenging requirements, limited resources, and fixed deadlines.
- Significant practical experience managing multiple initiatives simultaneously, utilizing appropriate processes and tools and delivering results, while controlling budget spend/utilization.
- Completion of a formal, industry-recognized Project Management Training Curriculum (PMP credential, ESI, Systemation, university certificate program completion or PM advanced degree).
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Desktop Software – Windows, Word, Excel, PPoint, etc…
- Experienced with Project Management Information Systems (Planview, Primavera, Lawson, MS Project).
- Accomplished with version control and change management processes, policies, and principles.
- Experienced with customer relationship management concepts, tools, and techniques.
- Experienced with proper requirement gathering and test plans documentation and execution.
- Experience managing external resources.
- Accomplished with Microsoft Project.
- Willingness to travel as necessary, less than 10%
Candidate Career Interest: Please send your resume as a MS-word (.doc) or PDF attachment along with a short summary for the position of interest: email@example.com
Review our “Outstanding Career Opportunities and Stay Updated by Subscribing to our RSS feed! Cotledge & Associates, Inc. – J. Cotledge #312-965-5278.