Outstanding Career Opportunity within the Technology / Financial Services arena!
Quality Assurance Engineer Lisle, IL. 60532
Summary: Client: Software Company looking to revolutionize the electricity markets in North America. This Sr. QA position is focused on driving the strategy and building the tools and processes to ensure our product software releases are solid. To achieve this, automation is critical.
*** Key points: Must have SQL Queries experience (Good understanding of DDL and DML’s), shell scripting knowledge, vb scripting (plus), understanding of programming logic / functions, solid foundation of testing methodologies and procedures.
Experience within Trading or financial services (Highly desirable) ***
* 4+ years in a QA and test automation role
* BS/MS in Computer Science or related degree
* Experience designing, developing and maintaining automated test suites: experience with a minimum of 2 different tools (QTP, Selenium, Systin or Silk Test) is required and ideally 2 years of automation experience.
* Solid understanding of methodologies for feature, regression, performance and load testing
* Strong analytical skills; be decisive and detail-oriented
* Working knowledge of RDBMS/SQL
* Comfortable working in the Agile environment.
Job Type: FT, Permanent Salary: a competitive attractive base salary + incentives.
Candidate Career Interest: Please send your resume as a MS-word (.doc) or PDF attachment for the position of interest: email@example.com
Review our “Outstanding Career Opportunities and Stay Updated by Subscribing to our RSS feed!
Cotledge & Associates, Inc. – J. Cotledge #312-965-5278.