Location Chicago, Il 60606
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Company will not relocate at this time.
Full time role.
Focusing on: The ideal candidate will be a Licensed Practitioner of the Healing Arts (LPHA) with one of the following credentials: LCSW, LCPC, LMFT, PHD, licensed advanced practice nurse with psychiatric specialty, or licensed clinical psychologist. Must be comfortable in a position that requires up to 80% travel within the state of Illinois performing on-site provider monitoring of records and technical assistance to providers to maintain and/or improve compliance with Rule 132.
- Licensed Practitioner of the Healing Arts (LPHA) with one of the following credentials: LCSW, LCPC, LMFT, PHD, licensed advanced practice nurse with psychiatric specialty, or licensed clinical psychologist
- Two years clinical experience in the Mental Health field
- Education commensurate with license
- Working knowledge of 59 Admin. Code pt. 132 (Rule 132)
- Experience in managed care administrative systems (claims, authorizations, etc.) a plus
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- On-site provider monitoring of records – Communicate with providers regarding the monitoring process, computer data entry, communicate with DHS/DMH Regional staff, provide feedback to providers and DHS/DMH regarding outcome of monitoring reviews and provide technical assistance to providers on topics directly related to the provider monitoring
- Maintain an ongoing professional relationship with the provider community and DHS/DMH
Extensive travel (approximately 80%); may require overnight accommodations
Candidate Career Interest: Please send your resume as a MS-word (.doc) or PDF attachment for the position of interest: firstname.lastname@example.org or call me direct #312-965-5278
*“Does This Interesting/Exciting Position…Sound Like Your Background & Expertise*
*” Who Do You Know That Might Be Interested In This Exciting Career Opportunity*
*OK, Now, Tell Them!*
*Dream Job, Next Exit!*